Thursday, September 23, 2010

Prayer of Foregivness and Salvation

DON’T READ THIS!

If you know for sure what happens to you when you die, then don’t read this. Being good and helping others will not get you into Heaven. Without salvation from Jesus, you will be eternally separated from God when you die.

Do you believe in God?

Do you really have a relationship with God? The Bible says the only way to do that is through His son, Jesus Christ, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6)

Do you want to live with God—forever? God’s desire is that everyone be saved. God, through Jesus Christ, wants to forgive us of sins. Jesus Christ died for our sins and He was resurrected so that we might receive eternal life. Salvation is granted to those who confess with their mouths that Jesus is Lord and believe that God raised Jesus from death.

If you want salvation today, please pray this prayer: “Heavenly Father, I am a sinner. I have sinned against You. I want forgiveness for all my sins. I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for me and rose again. Father, I accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of my life. I give You my life to do with as you wish. I want Jesus Christ to come into my heart. This I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen! ”

If you prayed the prayer above, you will be saved. Now it is time to join a church where you can grow and mature in Christ. For further discussion contact the author, Steve Kendall @ www.BibleStudyCafe.com

Have a blessed day!