Monday, December 24, 2007

GoodNewsBlog: goodnewsblog.wordpress.com

This morning I was trying to think of something useful to write about, prayed about it, and the Lord came through, as usual.

I received a nice comment from Joe, a new believer in Christ, who writes a blog called Good News at http://goodnewsblog.wordpress.com/

Joe gives a wonderful testimony of his acceptance of Christ on his About page.

I'm so glad Joe wrote to me because one of my goals for starting this blog and companion site at BibleStudyCafe.com was to communicate with other believers and reach out to people globally who haven't accepted Christ as their savior.

Joe provides a wealth of info in his blog entries about various resources available to Christians. I look forward to exploring his posts and the links he's provided to other sites and blogs.

Have a blessed day by telling someone about Jesus.

A very blessed, joyful, and safe Christmas to everyone!

Your Brother In Christ,

Steven Kendall