Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Testimony: A Road to Faith, Lined with Questions

During the upcoming year, I want to feature personal stories of how different people came to accept Jesus.

My goal for the year is to find new, easier ways to demonstrate and discuss why one should follow Jesus. Personal testimonies, I would argue, can often serve as a powerful means to draw others to Christ.

I read a wonderful testimony by Tom Lange in the Monday, December 14, 2007 Washington Post entitled, A Road to Faith, Lined With Questions.

Lange writes about accepting Christ at the age of 6 and how he came to question his faith as he became a young man, yet went on to confirm his belief in Christ.

Tom Lange chronicles his Christian journey quite well and leaves the reader with a strong message about his enduring faith.

You can read my personal testimony online as well.

Be blessed today by having a conversation with God through prayer.

Your Brother in Christ,

Steven Kendall