Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Christian author, Lisa McGhee Smith

I hope you'll tune-in to my new Internet talk show called, "Write On, Right On, Write On!"

My very first guest is fellow Christian author and friend, Lisa McGhee Smith.

Lisa discussed her new book of beautiful, moving poetry,"Thoughts Of a Daydreamer" now available for sale online at: http://www.lulu.com/content/638282 or you can email Lisa at bookdaydreamer@aol.com for orders.

You can listen to the show at: www.blogtalkradio.com/Write-On-Right-On/2008/04/01/Interview-with-poetry-Lisa-McGhee-Smith

The foreword to Lisa's powerful book was written by Dr. Dorothy I. Height, Chair/President Emerita, National Council of Negro Women, who wrote in part, "Lisa McGhee Smith is visionary."

I was blessed to have Lisa as my guest and hope you'll take a listen to the show.

Your Brother in Christ,

Steven Kendall