Monday, March 31, 2008

Bible Study Cafe, the Talk Show!

Hello friends!

The Holy Spirit has me busy at work on a new Internet talk show I'll host each week about Bible study resources at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BibleStudyCafe

I hope you'll be able to tune into my live talk show online and even call-in to the show!

The free number to call-in is: (347) 945-7963

The show airs live on the following dates this month:

--Tuesday, April 8: 11:30AM (Eastern Time) --Tuesday, April 15: 11:00AM (Eastern Time) --Tuesday, April 22: 11:00AM (Eastern Time)

If you can't listen live, no problemo as the show will be recorded and be made available for listeners at any time.

Given that I'll be hosting the weekly BibleStudyCafe talk show, (which is basically an audio blog), this written blog will no longer be written daily.

Instead, this blog will provide info and resources in support of the weekly talk show.

I'm excited about this blessing, to be able to spread the Good News, to the uttermost parts of the earth, via the Internet.

I hope you'll listen!

Have a blessed day by telling someone about Jesus!

Your Brother in Christ,

Steven Kendall