Monday, February 4, 2008

Edward Gilbreath's Reconciliation Blog

I don't remember how I stumbled upon Reconciliation Blog, the blog of journalist Edward Gilbreath, but I'm sure glad I did!

I'm a bit under the weather today, but really look forward to reading Mr. Gilbreath's blog entries and his latest book, Reconciliation Blues: A Black Evangelical's Inside View of White Christianity

Given that I'm a bit mentally foggy this morning, and can't wait to get back into bed and get some sleep, I'll be lazy and just quote Ed's bio from his Web site, www.edgilbreath.com:

"Edward Gilbreath is director of editorial for Urban Ministries, Inc., a national publishing and communications company based in Chicago. He formerly was the editor of Today’s Christian magazine and currently continues as an editor at large for Christianity Today."

I printed out several of Mr. Gilbreath's articles to read while recovering in bed today including his Jan. 2007 article, Exit Interviews: Why blacks are leaving evangelical ministries.

Have a blessed day by telling someone about what Jesus has done for you!

Your Brother in Christ,

Steven Kendall
P.S.
Congrats to the Giants for winning the Super Bowl and for beating the nemesis of my Colts, the Patriots!