Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Soul Sanctuary: Images of the African-American Worship Experience

Yesterday, on radio host Marsha Sumner's show, Crosstalk Urban Style, she interviewed Mr. Jason Miccolo Johnson, author of Soul Sanctuary: Images of the African-American Worship Experience

Take time to visit Mr. Johnson's Web site as he includes some of the beautiful, striking photographs from his book.

I recommend that you buy this book for both yourself and for your church.

Other News:
Marsha Sumner's show can be heard online at www.Heaven1580am.com.

I posted a video clip from my recent interview at Heaven1580am on my Web site: www.BibleStudyCafe.com

Today, I also blogged about the powerful testimony of Jamia Simone Nash, an 11 year old who performed on the recent Academy Awards telecast. You can read my comments on my personal blog: http://helmetofsalvation.blogspot.com/

Be blessed today by telling someone about Jesus and then bring them to church with you.

Your Brother in Christ,

Steven Kendall
P.S.