Monday, January 14, 2008

BibleStudy.org: Timeline of Paul's Life

I found an interesting timeline of the apostle Paul's life at BibleStudy.org.

I must admit that I came to this specific page through a Google search for info about Paul's life. I found the first page of the site difficult to navigate as links to topics are placed in a middle column, which one has to read carefully and scroll down to see everything. A column on the right is labeled Special Bible Studies, which is a better way of highlighting specific material.

In terms of navigation, I empathize with the owner of the site as I'm building a Web site, with many topics, that will require clean, easy to read links to specific categories.

I will continue to explore this site as it seems to hold great promise.

Have a blessed day by telling someone about Jesus.

Steven Kendall