Tuesday, January 1, 2008

ChurchChannel.TV

Happy New Year!

As my first blog entry for 2008, I want to spotlight a channel I started watching online during the last week of 2007: The Church Channel

I don't have cable or satellite TV, so this online channel from the Trinity Broadcasting System has been a real blessing for me. I can now watch programming from a number of churches that I can't see on television, such as A.R. Bernard and former NFL player, now Pastor, Napoleon Kaufman.

I found out about this Web site after searching for online sermons from A.R. Bernard. I heard this preacher on the radio and wanted to find out more about him.

I'll blog about Pastor Bernard in a future entry, perhaps tomorrow.

Have a blessed day by telling someone about Jesus.

Your Brother in Christ,

Steven Kendall