Monday, January 28, 2008

ScriptureTea.com: A Refreshing Way to Spread the Gospel

Over the weekend my church kicked off a new Bible study series based on Coach Tony Dungy's book, Quiet Strength. One of the items my church distributed as a gift was a Scripture Tea bag.

I enjoy a cup of tea from time to time and thought the idea of placing scripture on a tea bag wrapper was a great way to spread the Gospel message.

These tea bags were created by Eileen Hadaway and are sold in some stores, but primarily from her Web site: www.ScriptureTea.com

On her site, Ms. Hadaway gives God the glory and credit for the product, "Scripture Tea is not about us, but about God. I have always kept myself in the background because I haven't done anything great. I was just carrying out the Lord's great idea."

I'll be sure to order boxes of Scripture Tea as gifts very soon.

Have a blessed day by telling someone about what Jesus has done for you!

Your Brother in Christ,

Steven Kendall