Thursday, November 29, 2007

5 Don'ts for Dealing with Jehovah Witnesses

"Five Don'ts for Dealing With Jehovah Witnesses is an article that I found to be extremely useful in my preparation to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with Jehovah Witnesses who have come to my door.

The author, Joel S. Peters, provides five tips, based on his experience with Jehovah Witnesses, including "Don't Slam the Door in Their Faces."

I believe we should be willing to share our testimony of what Jesus has done for us with others, with gentleness and respect, and not argue in an effort to demonstrate the true character of Christ. I try to remain mindful of 2 Timothy 2:24-25 when it comes to witnessing to Jehovah Witness.

I pray that you have a blessed day and that, as my pastor says, "May God put you in places to witness to someone about what Jesus has done for you."

Your Brother in Christ,

Steven Kendall