Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ephesians-Verse By Verse blog

Today's featured blog is Ephesians-Verse By Verse, by Christian blogger Gayle Carlson. Gayle's blog is hosted by ChristianBlogSites.com, which offers free blogs in the hopes that you'll conduct future business with the company, such as Internet hosting services.

I found Gayle's blog online while searching for Bible study resources. The title drew me in as Ephesians is one of my favorite books of the Bible. Specifically, Ephesians chapter 6, verses 10-18 inspired me to write a children's book entitled, "God's Glorious Christian Soldiers."

Gayle offers a daily blog about Ephesians, literally verse by verse. Her blog entries begin with a thought posed by Gayle, followed by a question for the reader to ponder, Gayle's own personal analysis of the verse and each post concludes with the actual verse of scripture.

The Ephesians blog also contains a nice archive for new readers, like myself, who recently discovered Gayle's site. Gayle also writes Christian poetry and she has a MySpace page with more info.

I recently subscribed to Gayle's blog, as well as Pastor Chris' EvangelismCoach.org. Through Google, I use a portal feature called iGoogle which organizes my blog subscriptions and email.

Have a blessed and joyful day!

Steven