Thursday, November 8, 2007

GodTube.com

Last month I saw a story on ABC's Nightline news show about GodTube.com, a YouTube type site focused on Christian content.

This site provides a wonderful opportunity for users to post personal videos about their testimony. You can also find sermons and a whole host of fun material on GodTube.

One of my favorite, humorous videos is a series of parodies of the Apple vs. PC commercials called, Christian/Christ-follower. The videos were produced by Community Christian Church in Naperville, IL.

I'm building a page on GodTube and prayerfully will have sermons from my Pastor, Dr. Lucius M. Dalton, on the site soon.

Please send me an invitation to your GodTube page if you have one now, or build one in the future.

Be blessed -- be a blessing to someone else today!

Steven